Welcome to the Shady Oaks Georgetown Homeowners Association web site.
This web site serves the residents of the Shady Oak Georgetown Homeowners Association (SOGHOA). You will find useful features, contact information for your board members, architectural project information, and more.
- Shady Oaks Estates Georgetown HOA Annual Membership Meeting
- The watering restrictions return to normal:
Please continue to be cautious out there. Snakes are most active when temperatures are within their optimal basking range with air
- You may continue to water outside no more than three times per week.
- Houses with an even address may water on Wednesday and/or Friday and/or Sunday.
- Houses with odd addresses on Tuesday and/or Wednesday and/or Saturday.
- Landscape watering is permitted anytime, if performed by hand held hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
temperatures around 75 degrees F, a cool ground and the sun shinning.