Welcome to the Shady Oaks Georgetown Homeowners Association web site.
This web site serves the residents of the Shady Oak Georgetown Homeowners Association (SOGHOA). You will find useful features, contact information for your board members, architectural project information, and more.
Long Term Recovery Committee
The Williamson County LTRC is dedicated to addressing the recovery needs of individuals and families affected by the Memorial Day Flood of 2015 in Williamson County
in an effort to provide a safe, secure, sanitary, and functional dwelling after available government and social agency funding is exhausted for as long as disaster recovery needs remain.
- Shady Oaks Estates Georgetown HOA Special Called Meeting Notice
- The Shady Oaks HOA Special Meeting
- Date and Time: September 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM
- Location: Atrium Room 1 Texas Dr, Sun City
The watering restrictions return to normal:
Please continue to be cautious out there. Snakes are most active when temperatures are within thier optimal basking range with air
- You may continue to water outside no more than three times per week.
- Houses with an even address may water on Wednesday and/or Friday and/orSunday.
- Houses with odd addresses on Tuesday and/or Wednesday and/or Saturday.
- Landscape watering is permitted anytime, if performed by handheld hose, soaker hose or drip irrigation.
temperatures around 75 degrees F, a cool ground and the sun shinning.